Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday from Auntie Beth

Auntie Beth will not be able to make it for my 1st birthday....something called a honeymoon, mommy says those are important...maybe they'll come back with one of me!! Guess I'll learn that when I'm older.....she sent me a gift though...so nice of her!! Mommy let me open it early in case I could wear it at the wedding this week. I thought the tissue paper was the gift and was REAL excited and wouldn't come back to get the actual gift...after some prodding I came back to finish opening...



I look good in purple just like Aunt Beth!!


Showing how much cuter I am than my daddy.....I win hands down and with eyes shut!!


Mommy had a dress up session but all I wanted to do was play with toys and the tags off the clothes!
THANK YOU AUNT BETH...I'M ADORABLE IN THEM!!!



3 comments:

Lacy Ripley said...

AAWWW!!! She looks so cute. Dan couldn't get over how adorable she was on Saturday. We miss you guys!

Beth said...

AWW, she looks great! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Glad the outfits work.

gpagmafulkerson said...

She does look cute. Purple is a good color on her.