Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

1 Year Stats

Dr. said I was growing great and even commented that my skin looked so nice for a little toddler! Since I detest whole milk I'm now allowed to drink 2% instead....hmmm....we'll see about that one! I did great for the Dr. and gave him many smiles...as always he was impressed with my abilities for my age. I only cried....wait....started screaming when the nurse started wiping off my legs for the shots....mommy even had to lay over me and hold me down while the nurse held my legs real good cuz I was kickin' and screamin' a lot! Once it was all over I had no problem smiling at everyone else in the office area but when I saw that nurse again the smile left and I stared blankly at her. Mommy later got me some yummy ice cream from Cold Stone on a special treat run. I also had fun visiting daddy at work! Here are my 1 year stats:

Height: 30 1/2 inches (90%)
Weight: 22lbs 8oz (75%)
Head: 17 3/4 (50%)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I see we finally have a name! I love it....Mak and Zach!!

Joel and Cara said...

Just feed her Mountain Dew. She's gotta start sometime!