Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Auntie Beth's wedding

Seriously mom...I look sooo girly!!




Beth and Kenzie both looking into the future....





The happy couple...Beth and Ryan


Mommy woke me up so I thought I'd cuddle with daddy before the pictures





Absolutely adorable


Playing with mommy's flowers






Where I get my good looks from....check out the left side of the picture :)



What a cute family!!!!

Why does my brother get to be in the picture and I don't??!!??


Cousin Morgan was always doing a photo shoot with me....I'm just that adorable....



Yep...I look like my mommy...



Me and Grandma Fulkerson...aka...my nanny for the few days





Dancing with Nannyma


Someone always chasing after me at the reception!!!


Finally...someone got my blankie, now I can pass out....





Always the life of the party..even at 10pm I'm on the go!!



On the dance floor with Nannyma


Daddy stole his sister away from the groom for a dance...aww....


The outlaws....simply the best...



Mommy and Cousin Morgan


Daddy and Grandpa Hawker dancing with me on the dance floor


Grandpa Hawker stole me for a dance



Mommy's turn to shake her thang with me this time!!! I was actually dancing on the floor too.


Still smilin' at the end of the night....10:30 was my bedtime!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Those pictures are amazing. I mean, seriously, how did they get that much material for your dress?