Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Cake

My Birthday cake...made by mommy

Front...the purple icing turned blue by the time I dug in...

Back


My fun name candles....no lighting of them since it was too windy for fire!!!



Here it comes...gimmie it now!!!!


Mmmm....I tend to fling plates off my table so mommy was holding it down just in case.


This is only the beginning of the massive mess





NO MOMMY...it's mine!!!!




We stayed out of her way for fear of being clobbered by chocolate frosting.


I'm gettin' prettier!!!



Nice to meet you, wanna shake my hand?!?! She was the little entertainer with her messiness....so fun to watch and worth every minute!!!




Daddy wouldn't dare touch me much....I needed to be cleaned off



Partially clean


Mommy owes the Jacoby's wipes since mine were being walked around in my stroller....it took a lot but it was fun!!!
Now it's Ezra's turn to have a 1st birthday.....




No comments: