Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

1st Birthday Party

Crab sandbox....I'm yelling thank you to my friend Jayden...did you hear me?



Grandma/Grandpa Fulkerson....sorry Grandma, this one was more fun...


Grandma/Grandpa Hawker



Uncle Joel is telling Tim and Jill how to pick their nose....



Before the festivities started I was showing Grandpa Fulkerson how to play glow in the dark football....well, at least the football part.


Some people didn't get their picture taken with the birthday girl so no complaints if you're not in any!!!!


Me and my cousin Anna



Daddy's making the food...it was yummy



My cousin Ezra along with his mommy, Aunt Penni, Grandma/Grandpa Fulkerson



Games, food and presents...what could be better?!?!



Aunt Cheryl, cousin Jordan and to the right is Lily



I'm showing the Hawker boys how to play washers...they were a little confused...




Me and the Jacoby family


Crazy Bark family and me....this is their natural pose


Me and Gloria...she always claims me as her own since I'm cuter than her children...


Dancing for presents



Sand toys for my new sandbox....pictures of that to come....



Hippo bubble maker


Little People van



Clothes



Piano/Xzylophone



Bubble mower....not all of my gifts are pictured but thank you to everyone for them!!!



Me, daddy and the Dumonceaux Family



The proper family....the Cubs family....



Me and Julie



Me and Adam....no not Uncle Adam


Only part of the Litwiller family...Uncle Rob and Anna


Me and Jordan


I was passed out as soon as I got into my car seat


Opened another gift when I got home.....car


No comments: