Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to ME!!!!!

Good Morning birthday girl!!! I was such a good girl and slept in, I needed to be ready for my day!!!


Always wakes up with a smile on her face!

Breakfast time....mmm....chocolate chip pancakes....



I even thought I'd please mom and drink a little whole milk for breakfast



Played outside, napped for 2 hours (at an unusual time....may be going down to one nap), got up and ready for more playtime!!!



Dressed and ready for my photo shoot outside...


Looking for daddy...




Which toy would I like for my birthday...hmmm...




These are for babies...where's the good ones!!!



Here's what I want...daddy can I have it, please!!!!!



Cheating and opening a gift from Grandma/Grandpa Hawker...shhh...don't tell them....




Mommy thought I needed something to open on my birthday since I haven't picked mine yet....I'll choose after my party!



Forward facing!!!!



Dinner at McDonald's...mmm...chicken nuggets and fries, but the best part was the apple dippers!!!



Playtime after dinner at the park...love my swings!



Me and my favorite mommy






Pounding on daddy's head...so fun, he loves me so it's okay



Flying baby!!!


Cake is for weenies on their actual birthday....I eat funnel cake!!!!!








Tired out from my fun filled day....only took one nap and still lasted until bedtime, impressive!!




Can't go to bed without doing a little jig first...yes, even mommy and daddy were dancing with the music...it's a nightly routine in my house!!!

No comments: