Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun at State Farm Park


These stupid things chased us even though we were just watching them...it was the babies that came right at us and wouldn't stop!

Playing on the practice hole at mini-golf....yes, we're crazy and strange enough to take our 11 1/2 month old to play mini-golf! Fun times!!!!



Walking to play my first hole


Daddy's helping me learn how to use the putter


Then I decided to chase after my ball...and daddy's ball...


Found my ball and took it out of the hole...


Daddy's teaching me how to putt it into the hole...more fun to pick it up and put in the hole instead...


Next hole...but first gotta get my ball and take it with...



I was helping mommy get her ball closer to the hole, I went and picked it up and carried it there...at least mommy never had to bend over to pick it up!!! I loved chasing the little ball and getting them out of the holes...more entertaining than what daddy was trying to teach me.

1 comment:

gpagmafulkerson said...

Love all the pictures. Looked like fun. Cute with her golf club. Even cuter her getting them out of the hole.