Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Something New!!

Here's my story from Sunday, November 2nd, 2008...
Mommy came in to get me up, as usual, and I am always excited to get out and play. On Sunday mornings she takes me in to get daddy up, he's lazy. I was lying next to daddy on mommy's side of the bed and for some reason she felt the need to put me on my tummy to play. Well, I showed her and rolled over onto my back!!! That's right people, I ROLLED OVER!!! I was so determined, my face got red and I started grunting...when I finally got to my back I let out a huge smile and got excited! That's my story for today...stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

gpagmafulkerson said...

You go girl! Getting big, doing new things. Grandma and Grandpa are proud.