Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

4 Month Dr. visit

I had my four month check-up today and here's how it went...first I got my measurements taken....so here's me after the weigh-in (she put my diaper back on so I wouldn't have an accident on the table.

I'm patiently waiting for Dr. Weaver to check me out....me and my blankie were playing nicely together.

Mommy got me 3/4 of the way dressed while the evil nurse prepared my 4 shots!


Poor baby...all done with the shots and so sad...mommy did great and she said I was much better this time, I sucked on her finger some because my pacifier was useless. At the end mommy stood me up and I immediately stopped crying and smiled at the nurse...she's not so evil when the shots are all done!



I even got a sticker!!!


I love my mommy because she held my hands and loved me the whole time...she's telling me I'm okay and don't have to go back for a few months....she even said I could have ice cream!



Still smilin'!
So here's my 4 month stats:
Weight - 14lbs 8oz (75%)
Height - 25 3/4 inches (95%)- Doc said I was a tall baby!
Head Circumference - 16 1/8 inches (50%)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I checked out my baby books and she's about the same size at Matthew at that age. Don't know about Ben b/c we didn't see a ped between 2 and 7 months b/c of the move, but Anna has 1 1/2 pounds on her at that age!!! Anna will have her nine month right before Christmas...can't wait to see how big the chunk is!