Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bowling Benefit

My first bowling experience...since I couldn't bowl I just sat on a ball!

I'm 4 Months old now!!! We were at a benefit for my friend McKenna's grandma.


Me, mommy, Tara and my new friend Jayden! Mommy says I can't play with him now because he's too floppy...


Finally!!! I got to meet my cousin-aunt Morgan...still waiting to see that husband of hers, I hear he's quite the catch!!

Morgan was so excited to feed me, she stole me away from Aunt Cheryl

I'm starting to wake up...Aunt Cheryl loved me while I slept and drooled on her for a long time...she's so good to me!

No comments: