Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Food!!!





I tried new food yesterday and actually liked it!!! It was very runny because that's how the doctor told mommy how to mix it, today I think she'll make it less soupy...after the first few tastes I started to like it...the spoon on the other hand is a different taste. At one point I got very excited and wanted more!!! Mommy gave up after awhile and put the rest in my bottle because it was so messy and runny. Here's me trying my new food!! I'm getting to be such a big girl in my big girl seat and new food! The first picture is me drinking some milk before the big event...getting my appetite "wet" before diving in!! The video taken was too large to load, so here's the pictures instead.

No comments: