Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween, Part 2

This was the last stop of the day...the Jacoby's to see my new friend, Jayden (2 1/2 weeks old)


Me and Tara, she's very tired from baby Jayden in this picture and decided to cuddle with me


The Mulliken's and me, Julie has me and Erin is peeking his head out in the back

The Mulliken's dog, Bartok...he's Batdog!!!



Chad and Jenni are practicing their parenting skills, I was getting tired...they're expecting a little boy in January!!


Chad's making me dance and play


Jenni is helping me kick the soccer ball to mommy



Me and Little Jenn at the Humane Society...she's one of my many babysitters


Silly Steph loaned me some of her hair for a few mintues


So cute in my Nascar attire...I was a Pit Crew Girl



They call me "Little Miss Priss"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on rolling over, Kenzie! You need to catch up with Anna and start crawling early...drive those parents crazy!!!

Are you sure that friend of yours (Jenni) is due in January??? She barely has a bump, from the pics.