Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I did WHAT?

Well, let me tell you my new story! Last night I was playing with mommy after my tummy was full and she set me up on her lap. All of the sudden I didn't fall over!! Mommy was so excited she yelled for daddy to come as quick as possible...I was sitting up!!! Well...mommy wasn't sure about this because maybe I was being balanced by her legs, so she put me down on the couch...sure enough I sat up again! Mommy yelled for daddy again and they got so excited that mommy grabbed and hugged me, who knows how long I would have stayed up... Well, today I've sat up for a few seconds at a time and my back is getting stronger each time. I don't really care to roll over anymore because sitting up is way too fun! Maybe next week I'll start walking...I think the whole crawling thing is overrated. Thanks for tuning in...until next time...

No comments: