Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Crib Fun

Is this chocolate?

Okay mommy...now you go hide and I'll count to, well....I just turn around and scream to find you!




The view is better from the top...and I can reach my fishies better...just wait until I climb it, better take it down when I learn to scale dad!

It's always fun standing outside, I can hold on better. I did start learning how to go from the crib to mommy and back again. I take about one step and reach my little hand out for mommy, when I hold her hand I step on over and let go of the crib. Sometimes I get daring and take both hands off, not too good at that one yet.


No comments: