Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Rowdy where are you???

Mommy said my new friend Rowdy was coming, so I thought I sit and wait...

This is Lucy helping me find him...she doesn't know she's getting a brother

I thought maybe he'd be in his crib...mommy keeps saying he's not home yet but I know I can find him...



Maybe if I just sit here and wait next to his door he'll hear me...



I thought maybe if I went upstairs I'd be closer to finding him...


He's not on the table!!


Lucy was trying to whisper in my ear that he was still in mommy's tummy at the hospital but on his way out!!


So...I guess I'll just wait here until he comes home....Lucy says hi...

.................

Mommy told me he was born the next morning...I'm real excited to meet my new friend but I need to get rid of this cold thing first...it'll be so exciting to teach him how to terrorize his parents!!!
Welcome to the world Rowdy Christopher Dumonceaux....7lbs 20inches!!!

1 comment:

gpagmafulkerson said...

She just gets around everywhere doesn't she. So silly. So cute.