Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Recent Videos

This is how I do not want to give up my sippy cup!!!

Mommy washed my blankie because it was icky and for a whole day and a half I did not have it!!! It's my favorite blankie and it helps me to sleep better and anytime I see it I grab it and suck my thumb....it's the one thing the nursery ladies said mom better never lose, I tend to be a bit of a handful in there and it keeps me calm!

2 comments:

Rowdy & Ruby said...

The juice video cracked us up! I think Kenzie taught Rowdy how to do that. Too cute!! We miss Kenzie... Hope she's feeling better

Anonymous said...

Aw, she's so cute with her blankie...I'm so glad it's keeping her company!