Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happenings

Here's what I've been up to lately:

- I weighted in at my 7 month visit at 16lbs 13oz...gained almost 3 pounds in 1 month...doc
was proud!!!
- I've started trying this whole peek-a-boo thing out.
- I love to stand and walk from object to object...without help!!
- Walking with my new walker, mommy and daddy practice this whole walking thing at
night.
- I've started to make crawling movements...well I get up on all fours and rock then swim like
a fishy again on the floor. I can scoot backwards and in a circle.
- I've learned to say Ma-Ma and I know who that is too!!
- Pounding my toys on each other and on other objects...sometimes it's daddy's face.
- I giggle like crazy!!! Mommy gets me going good now!
- I can stand for a good amount of time now before plopping down on my rear end.
- I'm apparently learning this new word...no....I thought that was just for the dogs, I thought I
get to do whatever I want!?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good girl on the weight gain! Of course, you won't always be proud of yourself for gaining weight...