Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Scoot...Leap...

On Friday I took it upon myself to try learning this whole crawling thing. I got a little fed up with only going in a circle and backwards that I found if I put my face on the ground, suck my thumb and put my butt up in the air I could move forward!
Well...today I also learned that with my head off the floor but my butt in the air I could leap forward with both feet one step. I looked more like a learning frog. Needless to say I'm trying to crawl...just haven't figured out the right combination yet....

1 comment:

Lynn Ludwig said...

Mandy, I already forgot your e-mail address. Oops! Call me! Lynn