Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

They're coming in!!!

Here's my Sunday story of the day....
I was oh so very happy all morning and afternoon yesterday and mommy put me down for a nap, i decided it was more fun to play with my socks than sleep so about 1/2 hour later i dozed off. I woke up just after Grandma and Grandpa Hawker got there and I was not happy. Mommy came and got me up with Grandma and all I could do was scream. I made a mess of my sheet and mommy said my bottom was not good. She got me all cleaned up and I just wouldn't get happy like I usually am....well, mommy took my temperature and nothing....then mommy noticed I was drooling a lot all of the sudden so she put her finger in my mouth and low and behold she found my first tooth!!!! Thanks to the tips from Aunt Penni mommy knew to put her finger in my mouth and check. Off she went and got the tylenol and baby orajel....that felt so much better!!! I was a good girl the rest of the evening and I listened well to mommy because she said I needed to pop out a tooth by the time I was 8 months old and I did...one day before turning 8 months!!! For all who are wondering it's a bottom one.

No comments: