Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

6 Month Checklist

6 Months Old Today!! So far I am:

- Sitting up like a champ
- Rolling over from tummy to back and from back to tummy...only if I want a toy, otherwise I'm
content on my back
- Starting to scoot on my tummy. I go forwards and backwards about a millimeter or two but do
good at turning to the side on my tummy!
- Starting to sleep on my side....but I still find it more exciting to sleep with my knees up in the
air!!
- Squealing and talking so much, even so much that it sounds like I'm saying mamma and dadda
- Standing without people help while still holding onto furniture
- Can sit up from a laying position then stand from the sitting position, mommy holds my hands
but I do the rest...I'm so strong!!
- Walking with help...I love to walk and when I'm stopped and picked up I scream!
- Started eating baby food then mom started to puree stuff from a can....much yummier!!!
- Giggle and laugh at a lot of things, including at the animals
- Very ticklish

Stats:
Height: 26 1/2 inches - 75%
Head Circumference: 16 1/4 inches - 25%

I go back in at 7 months for a weight check...I'm in the 15-20% for weight. I did good with my shots...they've learned to put 3 in 1 now!!! My Dr. visit was good and he said in a few months I can start soft table foods...yummy and oh so excited to make a huge mess!!! Mommy and daddy also have to start baby proofing the house because here I come!!!!!

No comments: