Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Sippy Cup Fun

First attempt at using a sippy cup...went fairly well. Mom held it so I could get used to the tip but once I knew juice was coming out, I went to town!!

Enough of this helping me stuff....it's all mine!

Back off mom, I got it...

She leaned me back so I could get the hang of tipping the cup....later on in the day we took a trip to the mall and mom gave me the cup again. It's great chewing on the tip...good for teething. When I figured that nothing was coming out anymore I got mad, screamed once real loud and threw the cup down in my carseat. Mom and dad just laughed at me being so dramatic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Matthew did that once when I gave him the WRONG sippy cup. He grabbed the handle, shook them real hard, and yelled as he tossed it across the room.

Anna has those same cups, only I couldn't find them in pink. Hers are green and purple. And she kind of drinks out of them...sort of. I put formula in hers b/c she won't drink juice. Silly baby...