Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

New Visitor

Who is this man? Is it Grandpa...looks kinda like him....sounds kinda like him....nope! It's Uncle Scott...Grandpa's brother!! He came for a short visit while he was in town for business. I was napping at first but then woke up when I heard them coming. I liked him at first then decided I'd rather scream. Mommy showed him how I walk, then it was all over....nap time was too short and back to my crib I went. After a few minutes of talking sweetly in the monitor mommy came and got me. I was a different baby for my new visitor. He ended up being a nice person after all....I even let him play with me some. Come back again!!




No comments: