Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Scavenger

I now love to open any drawer and pull out everything in it....this time I chose the DVD drawer and pulled out certain movies that pertain to me....in this one I have the movie IQ....because I'm a little smartie pants...

Now I have the DVD of how to take care of an infant...I need to know these things for when my little brother/sister comes along soon!!!

Some day I will meet my prince charming...but don't worry I won't be a maid in my own home...I am eating the box to Ever After.



3 comments:

gpagmafulkerson said...

Getting her fiber eating the box.

Unknown said...

They have safety thingies at Wal-Mart that keep drawers from opening. It's either that, move the movies, or find DVD's snapped in half all over the floor. I speak from experience....unfortunately...

Lynn Ludwig said...

Yep, we finally got the swing. We got it for $50 in the ALFI. We love it. I'm so excited! We love the bushes being gone too... Makenzie is just a doll!!