Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

At 10 Months I Can...

- Crawl like I've been doing it for years
- Walk like a pro
- Stand up from the floor without any help or objects to help
- Say more words...these are my newest additions:
- bath
- Adam...he was very proud of me
- yes
- also points at things and says something mommy can't figure out yet...
- Pointing at everything...mommy taught me using the ET phone home way.
- Scream real loud while crying
- Feed the dogs from my high chair
- Motion for more with my hand...looks like I'm saying come and get it...
- Stand up in the back of the cart at the store and create lots of attention and keep the store occupied with my squealing and waving and saying hi to EVERYONE.
- Crawl and walk over things...I've even tried crawling up onto the couch but not quite there yet.
- Eat dog food...thought my Aunt Beth would be proud of me...
- I even tried running the other day!!!
- Grass is still interesting and not sure of it yet.
- I did lift up mommy's shirt the other day and pat her belly and play with her belly button...she keeps saying baby but I don't understand yet.

No comments: