Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

First pool experience

Daddy says I look like Rocky in this picture. These first few were after my fun swim time....spent a little over an hour there!! I was nervous at first but then I learned it was one huge bath tub and was having so much fun!!!






Just as mom snapped the picture dad lifted his head out of the water shoots. These next ones were within the first 15 minutes of being there and she was nervous....didn't take any towards the middle when she was having fun because mom was too lazy to walk far way to get the camera.



Mommy got in the water and showed her it was fun to splash and play...she warmed up after that and was even kicking her feet when we held her out to pretend swim in the bigger pool. She better get used to the pool cuz momma goes a lot!!!









Not sure if I like the water on my butt dad...pick me up!!



All better now....



You can't see them but there's water that shoots up all over this big square and funnels that drop water from above that were scaring her.







2 comments:

Joel and Cara said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Who's that beached whale in the pool with Makenzie???