Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

New Things

Some of the new things I've been doing lately:

- Scaling the outside of the pack n play...even better when there's a toy there to give a boost!
- Running...started doing better a few days ago.
- Flush the toilet...only took a few weeks of mommy saying no before i got quick enough.
- Gave mommy the evil eye and pointed at her when she told me no the other day...very interesting the little booger child!
- Talking a lot and picking up words all the time.
- When I say "where's daddy?" she immediately looks out the window....so cute....funny thing is, Wilma does it with her!
- Can almost stand up off the ground without using hands to help.
....I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now and I'll post pictures sometime soon, maybe even a walking video!

No comments: