Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Playground

My first time playing at a park....well trying to understand what I'm supposed to be doing. I went to my friend McKenna's 1st Birthday party and afterwards mommy and daddy taught me all about the playground....it was fun!!!! The swings were my favorite!!!

I'm a social butterfly and love to wave at everyone!!





I did make it to the other side too!!!





Daddy had to pull a little harder to get me off



This is my dismount


Big kid slide






Yes, this was fun too!!!! It's boring to be like everyone else and go down on my butt....don't worry I tried the normal way first.



No comments: