Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Big Girl!!

Well...I've been doing a lot lately!!! In the course of 2 weeks I managed to pop out 4 teeth and another looks to be coming in...don't worry, I've been a good girl! On to more exciting things...I finally learned how to crawl on Tuesday...just in time for mommy and daddy's 5th anniversary...hope they like their gift! It took me about a month to figure out how to move my hands forward but I took off one day and have been doing well ever since. Not only am I crawling but I'm walking too!!! Last week I started taking several steps. Mommy has been practicing with me and I finally did it! That's right, I walked before I crawled!! Now I'm a little dare devil. I think it's fun to walk from object to object, even if it's out of reach...I find a way to get to it. I have no fear of letting go of the object and going for it!!! This morning I was trying to walk from the bench to one of mommy's bins in her bedroom and instead of making it there I fell belly and face down right into the dog bed...didn't hurt and I got right back up and wanted to try it again.

I finally know who da-da is when I say it. I still want ma-ma when I'm upset and crying though. More funky sounds are coming out of my mouth every day and I'm starting to throw fits!!!! I get mad and scream when you take things from me or turn me back over on the changing table...mommy tells me no and stares at me and I usually stop and freeze for a few seconds. Oh...the other day I thought it would be neat to roll off the changing table and onto mommy's head/neck, don't worry she caught me as I got to the floor and I was fine, didn't even whimper. She was trying to get my clothes out of the drawer and when I fell she put me in the chair and I was so confused because I couln't roll out of that! I took advantage of the one time her hand wasn't on me to keep me in place...no fear of heights apparently! Anywho, videos will be posted later when the dogs stop getting in the way of the camera and knocking mommy over.

1 comment:

gpagmafulkerson said...

Sounds like you have been busy. Now your mommy will chase after you instead of carrying you everywhere.