Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm 9 months old and I can....

- Crawl like a pro - I've been trying to crawl fast
- Take steps
- Wave on command and scream HI...I do a good parade wave too
- Eat yummier foods on mommy's plate, also goldfish crackers are scrumptious!!!
- Stay up longer in a period...two naps could become one but mommy says no...
- Still sleep 11-12 hours at night
- Say ma-ma and da-da and know who they are
- Place nicely with others
- Cruise (standing up) like a pro around objects
- Pull myself up on everything
- Pull clothes out of laundry baskets and throw them everywhere
- Eat out of a snack trap cup all by myself
- Throw fits
- Most of all I'm still as cute as can be and fun to play with!!!!
- Talk....Talk....Talk...Talk....

1 comment:

gpagmafulkerson said...

Place nicely with others, could it mean play instead of place. I know you are tired. Will excuse you.