Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Invader!!!

This is my new playmate...Bryan. Mommy watches him for his mommy during the week. I tried playing but he just coo's and sleeps....Each time I see him I smile and wave!!!

Teaching him how to rattle toys and squeel real loud...


Nap time...yes, there's now 2 cribs in my room...mommy keeps telling me there will be another invader in a few months that does not go home each night....


He's staring at my neat ladybug hanging thing from my Aunt Beth and soon to be Uncle Ryan...it hangs on the fan in the middle of the room and can be very captivating to the right audience...


Story time


1 comment:

Lacy Ripley said...

Aaawww... what a cutie!