Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Surprise!

There was a ball pit, fire pit and pumpkins to paint...but sadly we didn't get to any of them. I did have fun realizing all my husband had done and what I was conned into thinking...and why others were yelling at me for weeks to stop guessing things (which p'd me off a ton but now I understand!). It was all worth it :)



I'd like to state now that I cringe a TON to post any pictures with me in them...it was more of a fat day and hair couldn't be done since the kids were asleep. So with great ugh....here they are...







Several others were not taken since I didn't remember until later and pictures of me walking into the backyard where they were hiding are also not taken since I had the camera at the pottery place with Jenni! I may have some from my mom later and I'll post our cute Birthday plates :)

No comments: