Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Party - Take 3

Note the upside down pacifier...that's how he puts it back in...all the time!!!

Our crowd....1 puppy, 1 cupcake, 1 monster, 1 dinosaur and 2 fairies!

Trinity...cupcake time!!!


Judy make each girl a cute little halloween clippy...mine is in my hair, just look! I was fashioning a side pony tail just like my daughter...and yes, I will be wearing it out trick-or-treating...I'm not shy or boring, may look a little stuped but who cares...yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!




Our crazy pumpkin monster :)



Since the Soliman's weren't able to come last Thursday with the D's, they painted the little pumpkins from Jenni :) Trinity was more excited to see Logan and mother him!!

Gianna...happily growling from her seat :)


No comments: