Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

invading AWANA

When we visited Joel and his family for our birthday weekend, he took us to play for a little bit at AWANA. We are playing the xbox360 here....the dance game, it was hilarious.


Joel started to bring out some of the newer games....little stack cups then the big stack cups. Kenzie was excited since she LOVES to build.




Joel came out with the Cubbie head on and Kenzie was thrilled!!!! She got to "meet Cubbie Bear" :)


Boys playing a water rafting game...this whole game is sensored by your movements...no paddle needed!! Way cooler than the Wii!!!

He has the coolest desk I've seen...it's always fun since AWANA is geared towards kids...means you have to be a big kid to work there!!!



Cute Annie :)

Out in the game area...the kids were in game wonderland...


Zach is playing with Sparky.


Fish pond in the lower area...I would've taken the time to find my name on the wall for the Meritorious award and take my picture next to it but I didn't.


The kids had a ball....it's fun to know my twin works at such a uniquely fun place my kids can enjoy!!!

No comments: