Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

GO BEARS!!!

Yes, my child has a Bears jersey and when she wears it, they win!!! She wasn't wearing it for the first half but when I put it on her they changed their minds about losing....and won!!!

We went for a victory playtime at the park after the game. She's trying to run down the slide.











Moving target going down the slide....





Cute Cubs dress that she wore when she was little...now it fits great as a shirt, and you'd never know the difference...thanks Lacy!!


1 comment:

Lacy Ripley said...

Ha! I thought that looked familiar!! I'm glad she's still able to use it; it looks great as a shirt! Love you guys. Squeeze my baby girl for me.