Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

38 weeks

Appointment:
My blood pressure - 126/84
His heartbeat - 130 bmp
Weight - I lost 1 pound
Cervix - 2cm

Feeling crappy and tired. Pressure when I sit and lots of indigestion...love my tums and milk. Sleep is optional at this point, as well as sitting/standing some/laying down some....laying on my back with my feet up is nice though. Ahhh....the joys of pregnancy. One of the nurses asked Chris if he needed a sucker for putting up with my evilness during the pregnancy...my response when we left was "heck no"...we go thru 9 months of this and you can put up with my crap when I'm not feeling well....good trade off to me...and he gets no pain from it, except when I beat him during labor :) Keep praying for a safe a healthy delivery, without meds...gonna try.

No comments: