Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

39 week appointment

My blood pressure: 108
His heart beat: 132
Cervix: still 2cm but is now 70% efaced

Went in today instead of tomorrow (tuesday) because I am having contractions about every 15 minutes. Doc says we'll most likely have a baby by Friday.....I said "are you serious, that's four more days of feeling like this!" He gave me the option to be induced on Thursday, apparently the labor and delivery unit is packed thru Wednesday. I opted to wait and see if he comes out...contractions have been coming a little closer every now and then so I'm hoping that he comes A LOT sooner than Friday!!!! I've been very sick feeling, not sleeping well, not eating well, crampy and sore. Pray for good health and safe labor/delivery/recovery for mom/baby, please.

1 comment:

Joel and Cara said...

That's great news! Come on baby!!