Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Toys

Mommy brought out this new contraption this morning...hmmm...what is it? Since I love to stand and bounce this is a great way to keep me occupied!.... "If I could only reach all of them...."

So much fun!!! Mommy gave me toys since I was starting to fuss about not reaching the others.

So much playing wore me out! I fell asleep with all of my toys, notice my ocotpus is with me everywhere I go, I love chewing on it...thanks Aunt Beth!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anna is still using her Jump-Jump but we'll get it to you soon! So much fun when they can use those toys. Oh, and shhhh....but Anna is getting that same Octopus for Christmas!

gpagmafulkerson said...

She looks like she could just tear into those new toys, so excited.