Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

GO NIU!!!

Me and Great Aunt Cheryl...even though I was tired she still loved me. Don't worry I gave her some smiles and giggles!

My cute parents...notice mommy has an NIU shirt on also...GO HUSKIES!!!


Mommy has me all ready to watch the NIU homecoming game this afternoon, and to see my Aunt Cheryl...actually I'm watching daddy clean the bathroom, he's doing such a great job I think I'll never care to learn!


Look I'm actually sitting up...well mommy quickly took her hand away and before I could fall over she snapped the picture. This is what I'll look like when I can sit up though!! Notice my cute baby NIU husky shirt...GO HUSKIES!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see the fishy baby gym set in the background. We have the same one...it scared Anna so I bought her a more feminine one at a garage sale. She loved it!

Joel and Cara said...

So cute! Excellent NIU shirt selections! ;)