Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

All about me...

COMING SOON TO A PAGE NEAR YOU.......A VIDEO OF ME TRYING TO TALK CONSTANTLY AS OF TODAY, MONDAY!!!

So far I am:
- Rolling onto my side
- Flying and flipping all over the place...thanks daddy!
- Eating my toys
- Learning how to sit up, have succeeded for only a few seconds
- Trying to stand up....it's what makes me the happiest and my legs are getting so strong!
- Talking up a storm and squealing....it cracks mommy and daddy up a lot...funny me!
- Learning to sleep less in a day....I prefer only an hour or less a few times a day now, it drives mommy crazy but she's learning!!
- Sleeping like a champ at night, 8-10 hours at a time
- Learning that moving things are better than still pictures
- Every day is a new day to do something new and exciting!!

No comments: