Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kitchen floors

On the left side is the padding that was under the carpet....on the right side is all the glue and junk that was holding things down.



There are oak looking spots that peak thru and that's about the color of flooring we will have....if we decide to keep the original floors. It is skinny wood, not the normal wider planks so I'm not sure if I'll like it or not. Chris may sand more to see if it's usable. Now I'm in the process of refinding what I want....I'm picky and have to search out all of the places in town and ratings of each wood product...yep, that's me. Vinyl tiles may not work if the floors are uneven at any point. Don't worry, I enjoy investigating as I like the knowledge. I'd even install it myself if I wasn't so big and fat and got tired easily....I love being handy :) Oh well, that's what Chris is for :)

1 comment:

Lacy Ripley said...

My Grandma & Grandpa Lutton used to have that kind of flooring and she kept it so shiny and beautiful. I always think of that floor when I think of her. I vote for the original. ;)