Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

32 week appointment

At 32 weeks, he's right on schedule :) Belly was measuring 32 weeks and his heartbeat was around 148....he was kicking out my side. The other two yahoo's were trying to behave. I didn't have time to grab snacks beforehand so they were not as well behaved...usually they are near perfect for me, no joke. They are allowed to come to my 34 week and after that they have been banned....for obvious reasons of dilation checking :) Maybe they'll go play with friends for an hour. My weight gain so far is 11lbs. Remember....I don't eat a lot with boys as I don't always feel well. I did pass my 3hr glucose test...hooray!!!! 8 weeks to go and I keep telling him that he's allowed to come out on Mother's Day....thats what we do to make it mothers day...birth babies :)

No comments: