Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

Mini-Golf

I forgot my camera for the family picnic so this is all I have....see Joel's blog for more of the picnic...if he ever posts more!!!!
We went mini-golfing and Ezra was quite entertained with the club...Kenzie just ate hers so we took it away :)
"So Uncle Joel and Aunt Cara, this is my putting green and I'll show you how it goes...."

After someone hits the ball you run after it and pick it up.....


....then put it in the hole for a hole in one....good job Aunt Cara on the putt!!!



Notice the top of her little pony tail....it looks like a fountain from the humidity



Ezra's waiting for his chance to putt...he got it at the last hole...see his blog if his daddy posts the pictures!!





No comments: