Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Holy Crap!!!!

This about made me (mommy) vomit....did she eat it more or wear it more??? Apparently we don't have the neat and tidy child anymore!

This was my angle, so she didn't look too bad but then daddy took the picture above this and grossed me out.

The child tried touching me when she was done....ummm....no deal....daddy picked her up and mommy hosed her off in the tub but hey, at least she's enjoying what she's eating!!!



2 comments:

Joel and Cara said...

Oh my goodness!!! Ewwww! :O)
-c

Unknown said...

I have three children, two of them boys, and I can honestly say that's the messiest child I've ever seen!