Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Fulkerson Christmas

The tradition after opening gifts and eating is to watch the movie Frosty
From the left is: Kara and Callie on Grandma, Great Granda, Chris and Matthew

Matthew plopped up on Chris' lap for a comfy spot to watch the movie

Uncle Adam's Family




Aunt Melanie and Baby Caleb




Me and Ezra




Me and Baby Anna...both standing and playing the piano!!!




Me and Grandpa Fulkerson





Me, Grandma, Ezra and Uncle Joel



Matthew was introducing himself to me "Hi, my name is Matthew and I'm 4 years old"




Coolest toy ever!!!! Makes lots of noise when you pound on it...look out Erin Mulliken, here I come!!







Uncle Joel, Ezra, Great-Grandma





Grandpa, Grandma and the grandkids




Kara Joy and me



Kara Joy, Kate and Callie





Aunt Cara and Ezra






I decided to lay on this gift!



Aunt Penni's Family





Cutest family ever!



Great-Grandma Fulkerson

No comments: