Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas at my house

Welcome to my stocking

Stop with the pictures and let me eat the paper!!


Picture took too long mom, I'm getting bored.


Open mouth...insert thumb...grab paper...insert with thumb





My sweet little pink bunny thing...now I have a bunny and a puppy cuddle thing!!!


This seems to be a theme of the day


Oooo...penguins






YAY for presents!!! More?!?!?!?



This is her opening her gifts on Christmas morning at home...this was a pre-show of what was to come at each house! She didn't know what she was doing but she was ripping paper off gifts and taking the paper out of gift bags. At each family's house she was intensly watching all the gifts because she wanted to eat the paper and chew the boxes...she was very intruiged by Christmas!!

No comments: