Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Our Christmas morning!

Blogger has informed me that I have reached my free photo limit for blogger so I will set something else up and link it to this site. For now, here are the Christmas morning pics it let me upload. There are several more that I will post on another link later. I'm a "more picture, less words" kinda person so that's why there's always several pictures and no words :)

He had an NIU theme....pictured below is the MAC Championship shirt from the winning football season....GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!




Mommy Necklace :)

She LOVES these things....so I use them as snacks for her :)


Yep, I posted this picture...we got a good laugh out of it...you may think it's inappropriate if you can tell what's in the picture, we think it's funny :) One of his stocking stuffers...haha!

Tea Party set...and fun rug

They LOVE brushing their teeth and LOVE the oscillating toothbrushes. While we can still get away with it...they got a new one in their stockings :)


She stood there calm as can be with her hands over her mouth just waiting...it's was priceless!!


No comments: