Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Putiing up the tree


Some day stupid Firefox upload for blogger will put my pictures in proper order when I say!!! Whatever....here's my cuties putting up my little tree from college :) This year I have the "I don't care" feel for the tree. The kids decorated it and each day they continue to move the ornaments around to different spots. This is why only about 10% of the ornaments were given to them to put on the tree in the first place!! Cracked me up when most of them were in one corner of the tree...did I change it?...heck no!!! It's too adorable and precious that my kids decorated the tree...not my OCD for having things in proper order. Chris had a bit of a hard time at first but now he's playing along well :) Who says the tree has to be the prettiest? It is to my kids who see it every day :)





They thought Logan's toys needed to go on the tree also...remember the hidden treasures from last year (zach's paci and some legos).


1 comment:

gpagmafulkerson said...

love all the pictures. Even the ones that aren't perfect, cute. I saved some of them on my computer. And I also noticed your shelfing in the corner of the living room very nice. Love your tree.