Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

24 weeks

I am now 24 weeks along and he's moving good in there!! The kids have a new found fascination with my belly :) Zach loves to smack, pinch and kiss it while Makenzie gently pats :) I don't usually post bare belly shots but this is too cute! It's not the most gorgeous of bellies (Lacy) but it grows my babies just great!! The kids are giving him some love taps and squeezes. The picture below is of Zach kissing my belly....he does that without prompting a lot, it's adorable!




1 comment:

Lacy Ripley said...

That's NONSENSE!! You have a beautiful preggo belly! Love the pics of big brother and big sister loving on baby H.