Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Playtime!!!

Helping daddy "shovel" the snow....notice her choice of shovel? It's the only one I didn't have to go dig for in the sandbox outside!! It's a rake!!! She taught herself to turn it upside down and pick up the snow to move it out of the way. She helped daddy clear the grass :) He also taught her to throw snow, so when he wasn't looking I caught her following him and throwing snow at his back...that's my girl!!! She was overly excited to go play in the snow!!!

Cute little pink blob :)


Zachy had to stay inside with mommy....I didn't have time to find him warm things, and he went down for a nap before they came back inside. Don't worry, we got him boots that day so he could go play too!!!!! I'm all about playing in the snow....I'm still a child :)


Watching daddy and sis "rake" the snow....daddy's head is right next to Zach's and you can see Makenzie out the right window....look for pink :)








1 comment:

Lacy Ripley said...

That cracks me up because Vince chose a shovel when we were raking leaves this fall. Haahaa! Please squeeze the babies and pat the tummy for me! Love you all.