Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mommy's Hair

These first two were right after I got home...I took them so it doesn't do the "do" justice. You can't really tell the layers all around but I look cute :) My bangs are also way shorter.








You can see the layers better on the side.....in my cute new hat :) My hair was all the same lenght before. I'd get higher layers next time but I started a little longer for the first attempt....she also said it's a little longer so I can still put it in a pony tail :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I showed these pictures to the kids and asked Ben who that was. He had no idea. Then I asked Anna and before looking, she said, "Anna!" Then she looked and said, "Aunt Mandy!"

Rowdy & Ruby said...

Yay for mommy pampering!!!